Sustainable Food Consumption: How do we make it the easy choice for consumers?
The fourth webinar of the Re(building) of a Sustainable Economy series will consider the challenges and opportunities of a sustainable food consumption model for consumers.
In the aftermath of COVID-19, the EU Commission and governments across Europe are keen to increase efforts to build a more resilient and sustainable future. As part of this, there is the conviction among decision-makers that sustainable food consumption is key to help power the green transition. However this requires of course having access to easy information to identify sustainable food options, but also tackling food waste.
What is the role of consumers in the transition to more sustainable food? How can we make it the easy chose for them? How can new technologies help consumers reach more sustainable food consumption habits?
Join our webinar on Wednesday 30 September at 14.00 – 15.00 CEST where we will discuss how consumers, consumer organisations, market players and public authorities can come together and make sustainable food consumption the easy choice and ensure it fits with consumers’ purchasing power.
- Camille Perrin, Senior Food Policy Officer at BEUC
- Christophe Diercxsens, Global Public Affairs Manager at Too Good To Go
- Claire Schlemme, CEO and Co-founder of the Renewal Mill
- Els Bruggeman, Head of Policy and Enforcement at Euroconsumers
- Alberto Alemanno, Professor at HEC Paris (Hautes Etudes Commerciales)
Watch the video contribution from Brando Benifei MEP (S&D/IT) here